Is your kid a little crazy and funny? This could be a great craft for them to prepare for the Fourth of July parade in your city. It is a fireworks crown that will make them stand out in the crown. This is how you can turn your little spit-fire into a true firework. It is a great craft from Disney that is simple enough for your little ones and unique enough for your older kids too!
- Craft foam, red and white
- Blue tape (we used plastic tape, 1 1/2 inches wide)
- Stars Stickers
- Gold pipe cleaners
- Yellow foam stars
- Arrange 5 red and 5 white 2 1/2- by 12-inch craft foam strips side by side, alternating the colors.
- Apply a 26-inch strip of blue tape across the panels about 1 inch from the bottom, wrapping the ends around to the back.
- Decorate the tape with sticker stars.
- Then cut a 1/2-inch-wide fringe in each panel starting from the top and ending just above the tape.
- Flip over the fringed foam and position a gold pipe cleaner in the center of each of the inner 8 panels so that the lower end is about an inch below the fringe.
- Tape them in place. Now sandwich the top of each pipe cleaner between a yellow foam star and a large sticker star.
- When your child is ready to wear the crown, wrap it around her head, overlapping the ends and securing them with a large paper clip.
The following two tabs change content below.