The Jeep Cherokee Sport Stroller makes getting around with baby a breeze, and it provides all the style and none of the bulk that comes with most traditional larger strollers. With true one handed folding and the sporty Jeep feel, moms, dads, and babies alike will enjoy using the Cherokee Sport on all of their outings, both indoors and out. This is the ideal choice for parents of babies to toddlers looking for an easy stroller that doesn’t require a bus to tote it from place to place.
- Product weight: 12.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 32 inches x 18 inches x 39.5 inches
- Weight capacity range: 5 to 50 pounds
- One handed standing fold feature
- Compact and lightweight easy fold frame
- All terrain wheels
- Snack tray
- Cargo bags
- Sporty styling – The gender neutral bright red is attractive for both boys and girls, as well as moms and dads.
- Smooth rolling – There is no jerkiness to these wheels, making it easy to use and comfortable for baby.
- Easy turning – You can turn the Jeep Cherokee with one hand if necessary on smooth surfaces. This is fantastic in busy places such as malls and airports.
- One handed fold – This stroller is designed to be folded and lifted with one hand while holding baby in the other. It also stands on its own after folding rather than falling down like a lot of strollers do.
- Large lower basket – The basket is large enough for a diaper bag or purse, keeping your hands and arms free for pushing.
- Sun umbrella – The cover provides ample shade and a small plastic window to check on sleeping babies.
- Reclining – While it doesn’t recline flat, it does lean back enough to accommodate most napping babies.
- Difficult for larger children to enter – In order to get a large toddler in the stroller, you must completely remove the tray and then snap it back on.
- No 5-point harness – Smaller babies may not be secure enough without this additional safety feature.
- No carry strap – If you want to sling the stroller over your shoulder, there is no strap for easy carrying.
If you are looking for a step up from a small umbrella stroller without the hassle of a full sized stroller, the Jeep Cherokee Sport will be a great fit. Parents will appreciate the sporty styling and easy fold, especially if they drive small vehicles where truck space is limited. While this stroller may not be suited to extreme off roading, it will be perfect for a quick trip to the store or zoo, and your child will be much more comfortable than in a hard cart or flimsy umbrella stroller. With a snack in the snack tray, he will be riding in style and ready for whatever the day holds, be it an exciting adventure or a nice, long nap.